...but don't tell Radford, they frown on that kind of thing.
So yes, I'm hopping on the bandwagon...but in a way that emphasizes my uniqueness. So there.
Here are then things I've done that you probably haven't.
1) Been run over by an accurate recreation of a 3,000 pound 18th century bateau
2) Climbed over 10,000 stairs in one day (in Switzerland)
3) Played inside ice caves carved into a glacier (also Switzerland, and that's what was at the top of the stairs. Worth it.)
4) I sang at a karaoke bar in China. End of topic.
5) Written a test to assess an adult articulation disorder.
6) Read the Gulag Archipelago (Solzhenitsyn).
7) Actually walked on the Great Wall of China, and I have the pictures to back up my claim. Incidentally, I managed this after a 20 hour plane flight (well, at least 20, maybe more. I lost track of time) and about 3 hours of sleep.
8) Played in a real live rock-and-roll band.
9) Seen enough Cowboy Mouth shows so that Fred remembers us.
10) Purchased green tea flavored condoms and presented them to my Mandarin professor to thank her for her hard work. Well, to thank her, and also because it was really, really funny.
And there you have it, folks. Things I have done that you have not.
|comments: Leave a comment|